** THIS IS A PRESALE PURCHASE **
As a reminder, you are buying this course during a presale, meaning the course & community will not be immediately available after purchase.
The coaching call can be scheduled any time after January 1, 2023.
The course, along with access to the virtual machine & Snowflake, will be available by December 15th, 2022 and you will receive an e-mail at that time.
Build & automate modern data pipelines with dbt.
Learn step-by-step how to properly build dbt projects from scratch so you're ready to contribute to any project - with confidence.
After taking this course you will...
- Start thinking like an analytics engineer
- Feel confident working on any dbt project
- Save time & catch errors with automation
- Have a playbook to build future dbt projects
What you'll learn:
- The differences between dbt and legacy tools
- Steps for building scalable projects based on best practices, every time.
- How to use the key components, settings and features of dbt
- How to automate your development process with code review templates and trigger-based workflows
- How to confidently use either dbt Cloud or dbt Core
Plus receive downloadable Templates & Guides:
- Build any project from scratch with a 30+ step checklist
- Describe and review code changes faster with PR templates
- Quickly add automation with pre-built GitHub workflow files
If for any reason this course does not live up to your expectations, you can request a refund and get 100% of your money back. No questions asked.
About the Community
The private community will be accessed via my website (same as the course) at www.kahandatasolutions.com. There is no other tool you need to download.
You will be able to access it all through your web browser at any time.
You will log in using the same credentials as you will for the course (your email) and have access for 6 months following the release of the course.
To access from your phone, you can download the Kajabi app, which is the platform that I use to host this course and community.
About the 1:1 Coaching
Once you enroll, you will be contacted separately from me (Mike) to find a time that works for us to connect for a 60 minute call.
We will connect over a Google Meet video chat to talk about the course, how to use dbt and any other questions you have related to dbt and modern data engineering.
I strongly suggest completing the course prior to scheduling the call. That way we can make the best use of our time together and avoid covering the same topics.